The Cozy Edit- Festive Sleepwear Picks

With the temperature rapidly dropping and the holidays in sight, cutesy home wear becomes a must. Or at least that's my excuse.  I love comfortable (and animal themed) sleepwear and as I mentioned in a recent favorites post, I've been loving Etam's selection the most this year. With myriads of penguins, deer and seals motifs how could I not? It seems that each time I visit I can never come out empty handed. I've only visited the store for the first time very recently and don't think I'll be over the brand any time soon. Some items make for cute and non expensive stocking fillers or secret santa gifts. These have been my picks so far and I have been truly enjoying everything. 

1 //  2 //  3 //  4 // 5 //  6 //  7 //  // 9 // 10


 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye