Louis Vuitton Alma PM in Epi leather

Around a month ago I got this Louis Vuitton Alma in epi leather. The size is PM and the colour is hot pink. As I mentioned on my channel I originally sought out the vernis alma in the shade amarante but for some reason it didn't tickle my fancy that much when I tried it on. This is my first epi leather piece and I'm smitten! I love how subtle it is and how durable and chic it looks. Why didn't I have a look at epi before? 


Most of the time I'm attracted to larger bags but this size is perfect on my 5'6 frame. Despite not being a large bag this one holds a ton, figuratively speaking! I didn't purchase the strap as I wanted to try it out without having a strap first. I've used it a couple of times and so far loved how it looks and feels without a strap. I did get a quirky porcupine charm from Furla and a Louis Vuitton bandeau scarf to wrap around one handle to make it a bit more fun.



The epi leather almas come exclusively in silver hardware and features 4 feet on the bottom. It has two zipper pulls on the same zip and comes equipped with one lock. On the inside it features microfiber lining and two side pockets.


 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye