Louis Vuitton Multicles 6 Damier Azur

 photo gcpblogmulticles2.jpg

A while ago I picked up this key holder and took my purse organization a step further. Now those keys are safely tucked away in their own little pouch, preventing scrathes and also making finding them little easier. I've always loved the Damier Azur canvas but normally shy away from it due to the patina on the vachetta. Since the latter is non existent in this slg this got me even more interested. 

 photo IMG_2199.jpg

This time round I also opted to have my initials hot stamped on in gold. The service is free and took only one working day worth of wait. After using this one for a while now, here's my thoughts about it. 




 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye