#Travel: Trip to Paris

Some weeks ago I was whisked away in Paris to celebrate my birthday and my second visit there has been sensational. With an open schedule I ended up exploring the city way more than I did the first time round. I spent two days hovering around Disneyland Park and the experience was even better than my first. On the second day, despite getting drenched I had some rides almost to myself so queuing up wasn't an issue and this way I ended up getting on every ride I wanted to. The stores got the best of me as expected, especially the Christmas one! On my second day I unexpectedly met Chip and Dale, the only characters I truly wished I'd meet.







Chez Leon




Ponte Alexandre III

 


Le Fouquet's

Lafayette



Abercombie

Disneyland Frozen Sing along show




Lucky Nugget

  I stayed at the Meridien Etoile Hotel which unlike our first stay there, a couple of years ago, this time started off as a nightmare. It got better but the whole hotel experience left much to be desired. This hotel truly went to the dogs. 




During this trip, it had been my intention to hunt down the Louis Vuitton Sarah wallet in Vernis, most possibly in Cerise. I was bummed I missed out on Griotte and wasn't convinced I should settled on Cerise. Nonetheless, to cut a very long story short, I ended up visiting every LV store in Paris and finally found one at the Avenue Montaigne store. It turned out to be the last one in Paris, and hence, a display item which I refused to purchase solely because I'm picky like that and picked up something else from another store instead.








 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye