This year's best advent calendars

I've always loved advent calendars but alas, mine have always been of the chocolate variety. Today there's a wide array of variety which doubles the fun, ranging from alcoholic ones to beauty calendars. Here's my take on this year's best ones out of the vast selection and ultimately, my pick for this year. 

 photo 1.png

1. Yankee Candle/ 2. L'Occitane/ 3. Benefit/ 4. The Body Shop/ 5. Ciate/ 6. Jo Malone

 photo 2.png

7. Charlotte Tilbury/ 8. Lindt/ 9. Feel Unique/ 10.Lush/ 11. English Tea Shop/ 12. German Beer/ 13. Coca Cola/ 14. Trixie for Dogs

The one I wanted most out of the bunch was the L'Occitane one, but I was aware it's hard to get at the moment as stock is selling out fast. Nevertheless I got lucky and found it while browsing randomly at L'Occitane. 

Roll on December first!
 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye