Nuxe Lait Demaquillant Comforting Cleansing Milk

Nuxe is one of my all time favorite skincare brands. This product in particular has in fact grown to be one of my skincare regimen staples.


This facial cleanser is aimed for normal to dry sensitive skin. For reference I have combination skin with the occasional breakout and this has turned out to be one of the best cleansers I tried. 
The cleanser has a subtle rose petal scent which I adore and makes the whole experience feel slightly more luxurious rather than simply mundane. Upon use, this cleanser makes my skin feel clean and soft. It does not dry my face in any way. It can also be used as an eye cleanser but I personally only use this for my face as my second cleanse, after removing my face and eye makeup with the Bioderma H20 Micellar Solution. 

It should be applied with a cotton pad and then followed by a toner.

It is paraben free and is available in all french pharmacies and also on feelunique.
 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye