Aerin Gardenia Rattan

A few posts down I have mentioned Aerin Lauder as one of my style inspos. Naturally, when I discovered she had her own beauty and lifestyle line I was keen to try out her products. 

Her perfume range which originally launched in 2013 was the first thing that called out to me. The packing of the actual fragrance is sublime, adorned with a coloured stone indicative of the scent. The chic bottles compliment perfectly the scents, in this case quite the feminine, subtle, floral one. 

This range hasn't been an easy one to get hold on to. It was not available in Switzerland but I luckily found the range unexpectedly while browsing in La Rinascente in Milan, at the Estee Lauder counter. Fast forward to day, the perfume range is now available at Globus on Rue de Rhone and at Balexert. Sadly the beauty range and the lifestyle line still don't seem to be available in Switzerland but occasionally Net-a-Porter stocks up just a few items which tend to sell out quickly. 



After some deliberation and a long chit chat with the SA I settled on Gardenia Rattan. The scent is simply exquisite. The gardenia and tahitian tiare flower notes are the most dominant.
I personally find the sillage to range from soft to moderate. The only downside is its longevity which on me is quiet weak, However, being such a beautiful scent, carrying the bottle around makes it somewhat worth the while. 


It is a perfume that according to Aerin Lauder is perfect for summer as it evokes the warm sun, flowers and the sea scenario. I have personally wore this in Spring, Summer and Fall but would not consider wearing it during Winter. 

Top Notes:      Seawater
Middle Notes: Gardenia, Tuberose, Tahitian Tiare Flower
Bottom Notes:   Amber 


There are another 7 perfumes in the range. Ikat Jasmine is already on my wishlist.

Aerin's fragrances are only available in the 50ml size and are available in selected Estee Lauder counters and also at Harrods.

 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye