Love, Want, Need - June Picks




1. Florals in Spring are a given. This season Zara has several dainty floral prints but this one caught my eye due to the popping shades and the mandarin collar. I love how blouses can work for both casual and smart looks. Dress this up in skinny white pants and nude heels or dress it down with cut off denim shorts and white sneakers. 

2. These Steve Madden Stecy heels are the wallet friendly version of the highly coveted Stuart Weitzman's Nudist heels. The ankle strap on these is a bit flimsy at the touch but at a fraction of the price one can't complain. What's best is that this shoe is available in several colours as well as prints!

3. I love this modern take on the traditional pearl necklace by Tiffany's. Classics reinvented? Yes please. 

4. It recently occurred to me that as much as I love jewelry I never gave some thought to invest in a decent jewelry box. This one by Pottery Barn is the medium sized McKenna option and it comes in this porcelain blue colour which I find fantastic to hold your Tiffany pieces in. 

5. The regular Dolce Gabbana Miss Sicily is a beautiful bag as is but in this SS15 print it's just something else. This bag just scream riviera to me. Love!

6. Every summer there seems to be that one particular sunglasses model that everyone seems to go crazy about. This year's it's the Christian Dior So Real. Altough the Technologic is gaining ground too. Although a gorgeous piece, it's quite tricky as it ultimately all depends on one's face shape. I'm loving these Prada's Cinema instead. 

7. I abhor white footwear. Always have and probably always will. The sole exception I'm willing to make is for these canvas sneakers by Lacoste that shall make travelling around just a bit easier. 

8. Stripes are normally a hit or miss with me. There's no in between. The garment is either perfect or hideous. This dress by H&M sports a good cut and perfectly sized stripes. 

9. I just love hats. I love seeing people wear them but when it comes to actually invest in one I hold back. This year I'm contemplating this one by Whistles. Finding the right brim size is no easy feet and this one seems to be just right. 

10. If there's one dress you're to purchase make it the Wolford fatal dress. This one takes body hugging dresses to another level and a s a result it's no so forgiving but I'm willing to give up the chips the night before to sport this. It's utterly versatile as it can be worn as two different dresses, at different lengths or can just be worn as a mini, midi or maxi skirt. The white shade is ever so tempting for summer. 
 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye