Products I've used up- May Edition

It's the end of another month and that calls for the standard empties post. 



St. Moriz Dark instant self tanning mousse- I've been using this weekly and had already repurchased another bottle when I was running low. Considering this does a great job and is a fraction of the price of other popular tanners I guess this will be my staple this summer. 

Zara candle in Jardin D'Ete. This scent was lovely and the throw was great. It was however a limited edition hence why the actual packing is different than their standard range. I'll be keeping the jar!

Kusmi Detox tea. One of my favorites when it comes to tea. I've only just purchased this one and it's already gone. 

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask. Lovely mask to use for a quick fix. This one only takes 2 minutes! I personally tend to grab deep cleansing masks more often than any other mask so having this one in the small size was fantastic. 

The Body Shop  Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel. One of my favorites shower gels from the store. This one was part of a gift set but I did use up a couple of bottles of this scent in the past and wouldn't mind going for it again. 

The Body Shop Papaya shower gel. Nice smell for the summer months but this one didn't make it into my favorites
Benefit They're Real Mascara. This one is my holy grail. I've repurchased already and don't intend to switch any time soon. Lush lashes without any smudging and clumpiness and what's best, it doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. 
 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye