Travel: Lausanne, Switzerland

Lausanne is just a short train ride to the north east of Geneva in the canton of Vaud, renowned for lying in a wine producing region and also for housing the International Olympic Committee. And may I also add, the one too many slopes.

Places to Visit: Notre Dame Cathedral, Port D'Ouchy, Veille Ville, Olympic Museum

Where I ateCafe du Grutli // Oh la la Juice Bar  (Tried bubble tea for the first time and it turns out I'm not into it).

Where I stayed: I spent less than 24 hours in Lausanne and rode the train back to Geneva late in the afternoon.

Highlights:  The views at Port D'Ouchy. The impeccable metro system (clean, driver-less, and the sweet synonymous sounds at every stop- seagull caws, cow bells- neat).



Notre Dame Cathedral

Cuckoo Clock in Vieille Ville


Veal Schnitzel at Cafe du Grutli

Port D'Ouchy






Olympic Museum





 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye